Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blood is dripping out from my heart

Oh! Malaysia,
Oh! My beloved country...
Oh no, no longer,
She is now Once a beloved of mine
Not true, because I still care so much of her and love her deeply

Such love became so lethal lately,
And my heart is in excruciating pain,
It is as if my heart is being chipped by knife, bit by bit, day by day,
It is as if poison is being filled into my vein, minute by minute, second by second,
It is as if my body is constantly being whipped with despair and disappointment;
And I feel my vital organs are failing,
My soul has became petrified.

But why my sense of love and caring to her still maintain?
Perhaps I still haven't forgotten that she once cradled me to sleep in her warm embrace, under her warm shelter,
I still remember that she once fed me with fruits of happiness and great wines of joy,
I still can recall that she gave me hope and meaning of life,
And she thought me how to love and care,
I can not ignore the fact that she brought me up to become a man from a child, standing tall and proud,
She was then a good mother of her children...

Now, she has changed,
She has turned ugly, prejudice, senile, unjust, extreme and unbearable.

Without her realising, the institution which she has submitted her trust and life over 50 years ago is in fact was poisoning her mind and soul since then.

Over these years, she has been fed with venomous thoughts,
Venomous thoughts that taught her to favor certain children of hers over the others; whom all she once loved unconditionally and without prejudice;

And over these years, she has been made belief and felt forever grateful that her life depends on the few men who runs the institution,

In all these years, without her awareness, her mind has been corrupted by the institution with the ideas of the adoption of authoritarian power, injustice, act of intimidation and support of a iron-fist but incompetent governance system; deceiving her that those were the key to her survival and to her best interest in long term.



She, without her realising that the same institution who freed her from captivity 50 years ago is actually making her a new prison since.



The evil seeds that the institution sowed over the years have finally germinated now and became so bluntly apparent and unchallenged,
And these men who runs the institution are taking away her conscience, her health, her wealth and her future; as well as her children's.

Now, she has reached to such a state that...





  • Violent towards peace is okay , in the name of preserving peace / national security.


  • Corruption is okay.


  • Cheating in the elections is okay.


  • Abuse of power and authority is okay.


  • Wastage of public funds is okay.


  • Denying fundamental rights is okay.


  • Using the mainstream media to lie is okay.


  • Threatening people in the context of religion and color is okay.


  • Persecution is okay.


  • Detention without trial is okay.


  • Assaulting detainees under police custody is okay.
Just do not insult her and / or the institution or the use of violence to oppose this is okay.

I am bleeding in my heart to see such evil has taken over her during my living years and I felt helpless to help her.

Where is the place that I once considered a heaven on earth?